Friday, November 30, 2012

This has got to be my worst card ever.


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#48: Forgotten Stash
Create any type of project using some of your Forgotten Stash.

StartsFriday, November 30rd 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 6th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 6th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is




Cardz TV Stamps
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice

Here's my project I created for this challenge:

I now remember why I don't use eyelets and I have totally forgotten how to put them in with the Crop O Dile as you can see by the smooshed eyelet holes.  So they are all going back into hiding and I am going to forget about them again. It's a good thing. 

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Cute though > I have the same problem with eyelets but you are very brave and show it ..............Lis

An'Jenic G. said...

I think this is a beautiful card. I love the little ducks in the pond. Nicely done. AJ-

Maria said...

it still came out cute

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute scene created. I recently bought the Crop-A-Dile but have not used it for eyelets. I have a making memories gizmo and I've used it for eyelets and it works good.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"