Saturday, June 21, 2008

Graduation 09

Robin asked me to make her Graduation announcements so I have surfed the net day and night looking for the right stamps. Nothing serious for us. We needed a cutsie animal. Well this is the rough draft I made while she was at work. It got a big smile so I think she liked it. I am going to be using Glossy Black card stock instead of the regular card stock. Not sure what to do about the 2009 yet but will come up with something. We have plenty of time. I'm sure a Nestabiliitie will play a part. The background stamp is from Inkadinkado and the little chick is from Whipper Snappers. This is a new company for me. Their stamps are so cute. I had to have a couple more. Love their faces. How could we resist the cow. If we had a pig it would be perfect. Guess we'd better get one. I don't have any real birthday stamps so the elephant was just what I needed.

No comments: