Friday, June 13, 2008
Today I tried something different. I had bought the tiles at Home Depot a few weeks ago. The small ones were like .33 and the larger one I believe was .88. No gloss finish on them. Don't know if I did it right but they turned out pretty good. The sunflower was stamped with Black Stazon. I then colored it in with my Tombows, Sprayed with Krylon Fixatif, Touched up the colors, sprayed again and then put several coats of Modge Podge on top. The larger tile I printed the picture of myself and my youngest son dancing at his wedding on tissue paper and then Modge Podged it with several layers. I'm going to put felt on the bottom of the tiles and put them out for use. We shall see if they hold up.