Wednesday, April 9, 2008

This weeks challenges



The first card is for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/. I started going through my basket looking for backgrounds and images and when I was all done it had turned into a Fall card. I used 2 of the newest Technique Junkies techniques, Waxy Cuttlebug and Mesh Direct. The Stamp is from Just for Fun. I changed background colors numerous times until I was satisfied with it. Tried lots of different brads and jewels. Ended up with little punched leaves. The second card is for the Techno Stampers Monday Morning sketch challenge. http://technostamper.blogspot.com/. This one also uses the Waxy Cuttlebug technique. The stamp is from SU. My choices for this sketch went together much easier than the other one. I really like the blue.

2 comments:

MJ said...

That flower stamp is perfect for this layout. Great card. Another great technique. Thanks for playing Pat.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are great cards! That waxy CB technique looks really neat. Thanks for playing! :)