Sunday, April 27, 2008

a few moments to stamp finally


I haven't had time in 2 weeks to do any private stamping. Didn't even have time to do any of my sketch challenges. I was determined to get this one done from Poeticartistry.blogpot.com The Mojo Monday Morning sketch challenge. It looked Oriental to me and all week I have tried to complete a card hunting out paper and stamps and cutting the card stock. Finally today the last day of the week I have it done. I also added butterflies I learned to make at a class a week ago. Stamps are from I Brake for Stamps.

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Your card is beautiful. Love those butterflies. Thanks for playing! :)

Norma Gwen Watson said...

I love this card, and butterflies are one of my favorites, wish I knew how to do them!

bizestampin said...

The butterflies are gorgeous. "I see they are gold embossed but what did you use to color them in? Must show me how to do these.
Debi Pippin