Thursday, April 3, 2008

2 GREAT Sketch challenges



The first picture is my Techno Stamper card for the week it uses a new technique from Technique Junkies called Glimmering Waves. The 3 little shells are from I Brake for Stamps. I like this layout and will be using it again.. Have lots of stamping in my future as next week is Spring Break for us so lots and lots of cards will be made. The second card is from a Blog I just found called Poetic artistry and she has a Mojo Monday sketch each week. http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com . I love this sketch and knew right away I needed to give it a try. What a coincidence it uses the Nestabilities scalloped circle which I just have punched out a gazillion of. The stamp is from SU and I used the colors of the patterned paper to make the card. Not my usual colors. I never would have used them together but I like it.

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely cards. Love what you did with my sketch. Thanks for playing! :)

MJ said...

Oh, what a great job you did with that technique. Wonderful. I have not even had a chance to look at my newsletter from Pat yet. I love your other card too. Very pretty and great colors. I agree that was a great sketch, I printed it off to try too, just have not been in the studio all week! Yikes. Anyway, thanks so much for playing again Pat.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your cards Pat! I am off Spring Break, so do not have time to make any more cards this week....boo hoo- I wanted to make one for the Techno-stamper challenge- have the squares done, but am 'stuck'......Love your secomd card as well....... Thanks for sharing your talent!!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Both of your above cards are very pretty! Great job! Hope you got lots of stamping done during your spring break!