Saturday, December 19, 2009

Week 2/ Day 1 -Dawn D Challenge

We're off to look at Christmas lights this evening but I wanted to get this posted before I left.




Todays item is the green circle in the bottom corner. I really thought hard on this one and was having a hard time deciding what to do with it. So while I was thinking about it I decided to clean out the box and put everything away so I could start out fresh tomorrow. At the bottom of the box I found the other 2 circles and the poinsettia and this paper if you look real close has circles and poinsettias on it. Not sure I like my results but the agreement was to make a card. Not like the card I make. LOL. I think it's the Holiday Greetings that just doesn't work for me but oh well It's done. Now I'm off to ride around with Mom, Dad & Hubby looking at all the lights in the Snow Bird parks. Its a big thing in the town my mom lives in for the parks to decorate big time. See you tomorrow with another card.

No comments: