Friday, June 17, 2011

This is a great sketch

As soon as I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use it. The sketch is the challenge at Pals Paper Arts this week. I am also entering my card for the challenge at Stampin Bs- use a border punch.

I found the red embossed square in my scrap box. So many blogs used vellum this I was inspired to bring mine out and use it. I embossed it with a Cuttlebug border folder and colored from the back with markers. The Happy Birthday is from Marks Finest Papers. The punch is a Martha Stewart.
 

4 comments:

Pam~ said...

Great use of the sketch! Love the texture and color on this beauty! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Melanie C said...

Great job on the sketch challenge. Love the colors and the embosssing. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Joanne (jojot) said...

a sweet CAS card....thanks for playing with the Stampin B's

Merry said...

This is so pretty...love the colours and what a wonderful idea embossing the vellum and then colouring the image. I must try that.