I cut all the squares and rectangles and fit them all together like the sketch but for me it was just not working. Looked too messy and disorganized for my style. I took it apart time and time again and then finally gave up. So that was thrown out and I cut some more squares out of 2 pieces of background in my stash. Spaced them evenly and then went to look for some ribbon to match. Came back to my desk with this farm animal ribbon. Don't know why but it just leaped into my hand within seconds of opening the drawer. Added that and then was about to work on a flower when I remember the rhinestone farm animals I recently picked up at Micheals. So this little cow became my embellishment.