Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Casing a card

Do you ever look through the blogs and see a card you like and save it to your desk top. I do and they sit there until I have time to play and make one as close as possible. I saw a card some time ago that used a Cuttlebug die I have and have never really used it. Those are really the cards I like to Case. Some of you have such great ideas and ways of looking at dies. Most of the time I would not even had thought of doing things the way you do in these cards. This card is one of those I would not have thought of doing. I put to use 2 of the Cuttlebug dies I have had for years but do not use.
 The image for this card is from I Brake for Stamps. I added one of my backgrounds behind the squares.


                            This one uses stamps from Flourishes.
Both cards were made entirely with scraps except for the card base. So I am still sticking to using up those scraps. I think the pile is going down. There is so much of it but it does look smaller. I moved my full sheets into the bedroom and put them in the closet so I wouldn't be so quick to grab them. The only whole sheets of card stock near my desk are white. Hopefully some day the stack will be used up so I can start again.

No comments: