Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring colors

Today I worked on 2 challenges. The first one is for Speedy the Cats Friends. Round, 3 pastel colors, 3 bling and 1 image. The pansy is from Marks Finest Papers and is colored with Copic Markers.
                      I used my round Nestabilities to cut all the circles. 

Next I made a card for the challenge #20 at The Brakefast Club. Use an I Brake for Stamps image and create a Birthday card.
Since I had the purples out I chose this great Iris for my card. A Nestabilities oval, Long Scalloped rectangle and a brand new die from the labels series were used.

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards. Love them both.

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Pat, love the purple Iris.

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the spring colours. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Pat, both cards are positively lovely! THe round one is my fave, because of the colors you chose, your perfectly placed jewels, and the fact that you chose a pansy (my fave spring flower). THanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week!

redwasher1 said...

Wow! Both card cards are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing Speedy's Friends!!

Susan Raihala said...

Love how you used the pansy and the bling...so pretty and soft! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!