Saturday, March 19, 2011

5 Generations

My oldest child is visiting this week end from Ohio bringing with her my Grand Daughter and my Great Grand Daughter. We took a 5 Generation Picture today.
That's my Father holding Karlie.
In the back is my Mom, Grand Daughter Juli, Daughter Heather and me. We also did one with just the girls.
Afterwards we went to Homosassa Springs State Park for a lovely afternoon. 
They will be leaving tomorrow.

I got some great news this week. I will be designing for the Challenge Blog I have participated on a lot, Stamping Vacation. They have a different challenge each day and I will be doing 6 of them each month. I hope you will follow along and participate. Challenges are such fun and make you think. They also give you the start you need to create when you can't think of what to do.  My first card will appear on April 10th. Hope to see you there.


1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

Wonderful that you could all be together .Good looking group too...
Lis