Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's been a relaxing day.

I love sitting here at my desk looking out at the scenery. The land, the animals and the beautiful weather. Today was my day off. I pulled out a number pieces of backgrounds and set out to use them all on cards today.  This card is for the Simon Says Create a Card challenge at Paper Craft Star. The requirements are a to use a card base of 5 x 7, a 3 x 4 1/2 mat, Rhinestones, Flourishes and whatever else you want to add.
The background is a ink & smoosh on glossy card stock I sprayed with webbing. The strip with the butterflies is a left over scrap from a resist technique. I have been wanting to use this for some time now. I finally found a place for it. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart border punch.

1 comment:

♥Jan♥ said...

What a beautiful work of art ! You did a wonderful job with all the techniques, and ended up with something unique. I am so glad you played with us this week at Papercraft Star !