Friday, March 4, 2011

Make it white

I was able to sit down this evening and finish the last card on my list. The Stamping Vacation challenge was to have a white card and use gingham. Went through my ribbon stash and found a purple gingham so purple became my splash of color for The Play Date Cafe challenge white with a splash of color.


I used Memento Lulu Lavender and Grape Jelly.
My daughter came home this evening for the start of her Spring Break. She got some special loving from one of our new family members. Before it was over she had mud all over but never lost the smile.


2 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE those sweet, purple flamingos and your darling, gingham ribbon! And what precious pics of your daughter! I want a little piggie, too ;)! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

Fiona said...

Lovely card Pat, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe :)