Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More prize pictures

Todays work schedule is one I'm not crazy about but then I'm lucky enough to have a job so I deal with it. Last night I colored some of the images. This morning I gathered all my papers and planned out a few cards and this evening I put 2 together. I'm enjoying my new IBFS stamps. Check this one out. It's called Baby Collage. The background is chalked and then distressed on the edges with Vintage photo ink. Used my Copics to color it in. Added Liquid Pearl dots which don't glow so much in real life but I'm not sure I would use it again on this one. A distressed piece of white card stock punched with a Martha Stewart border punch along with a real piece of lace and a crocheted flower finish it off. I also sponged the background paper with the Vintage Photo ink. Now I just need someone having a baby to mail it to.



This next one uses a background technique I will be teaching on Sept. 15th at the Stamping Studio. I used an I Brake for Stamp feather stamp that I have had for some time. The new stamp I believe is called bird on Foxglove.



So now I'm off to bed. Tomorrow brings better work hours. I have another card almost done and hopefully I can finish it tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards! I love them
Elborgi from germany