Saturday, March 3, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 97-- Recycle

This week the challenge is to recycle something on your card. Well I suggested this idea and I truly was challenged.  LOL. I started with buttons and then while looking through my stash of embellishments I found kitchen counter top laminate samples. I stamped my image on the piece but couldn't get the coloring light enough so I ended up paper piecing the entire image. Stamps from MFP a HC.

Go on over and join us. We'd love to see what you recycle. Using our products is not a requirement. You could win a new stamp set from MFP a HC.

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

so pretty with the coordinating custom background, Pat!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
What a wonderful card - awesome using that piece of laminate - very cool. Of course, pretty image and the DP and ribons are lovely colors!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Pat! Thanks for your visit to my blog, I so appreciate this. All the best, Ira

Designing with Debbie said...

Very pretty card. love the colors