Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A few minutes between vacation fun.

We've been on vacation this week. Enjoying the time off. Today we decided to deal with a few things around the house my husband needed to work on. So I did laundry and worked on a few challenges and a  tutorial I have due. But first I have to say thank you to the Florida Stampers for enabling me. I ended up with 3 of the IO Cover the Card stamps and after today I am hooked and will be purchasing a few more.  I am using them with out the rocker. Just laid the card stock on the stamp and smoothed with my hands. I don't think I will end up with as many as Lynn has but I do have my eye on 4 others. Here are 2 cards that I made using the thick and thin lines stamp. So cool!!!

 This first one is for Splitcoaststampers color Challenge CC368, eggplant, grape and melon and the Sketch challenge SC378.


This card is for for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge SC377 and for the Christmas card challenge I found last week Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge 65 include a house or part of a house. Since selling most of my stamps I was stumped for a few minutes and then saw this MFP a HC stamp... God's House. Hope it counts.

The cover the card stamp made awesome backgrounds for these 2 cards. Making my own patterned designer paper will be very convenient. I can't show you the others I made until next week when the sneak peaks begin for April.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

God's house certainly does count - your cards are lovely - love the checked backgrounds - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 65 - hope to see you again soon. x