Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm being featured



Mark's Finest Papers and SpeedyTV are adding a new feature to SpeedyTV and their blog. We will now be showcasing a featured designer every week. This week I am being featured. Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. will be creating tutorials for you to use and benefit from so check each week for the details. For my tutorial  I am showing you how to add color to black card stock. This is a fun technique that gives you a different look. I hope you enjoy it. Be sure to stop by SpeedyTV to check out all the other designers tutorials and stories. SpeedyTV also has challenges for you to participate in so check those out as well.  Here is my sample. Now go over to the Speedy Blog for the tutorial information and my 15 minutes of fame :O). 




marksfinestpapers.com

2 comments:

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful card. I love the coloring of the lighthouse.

Kathy Bradley said...

Pretty coloring and awesome technique, Pat - wonderful card!!