Monday, February 20, 2012

Use 3 punches at Speedy TV

Here is my card for the challenge at Speedy TV. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch with the matching border punch to make the edge on the rectangle. The flower is the Martha Stewart Hydrangea. I tried to create the flowers following a tutorial on Kittie Krafts. The sentiment is from MFP a Heinrich Company.
The background is one I had in my stash. Made long ago.


The second card is for SplitcoastStampers Sketch Challenge SC372. The background is another made long ago. When I was looking for something to back my card with it just yelled at me to use it. I think it worked out just fine. East to do. Take a border punched piece of card stock and starting on the card stock sponge color onto your background. Start at the top and move down 1/2 intervals, leaving some white showing between each row, until you reach the bottom. Change colors as often as you wish. Stamps from MFP a Heinrich Company.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Pat, LOVE these backgrounds! I especially like the flowers with the other MS punches. The soft yellow in the lime is very pretty, too. Cute saying!