Monday, February 13, 2012

A fun technique/ TLC364

 This morning when I checked out the Splitcoast Stampers challenges for today I knew the technique one was right up my alley and going to take up most of the morning. I have a stack now of some new cool backgrounds. Very easy to do and everyone is different. I'm using it to make the CAS157 Challenge card also which was a sketch this week. Stamps are from MFP a Heinrich Company. This is a background you can stamp on.


I also had a chance to go to Stampfest Saturday in Clearwater, FL. I made a few purchases. Mainly dies and stencils. This is a Martha Stewart Punch Anywhere on the Page punch. I need a little more practice with it.  The design reminded me of an Amish wedding ring quilt so I used 2 stamps from the Trip to Lancaster set from MFP a Heinrich Company.


I purchased all 3 dies here. The Lattice and Butterlies are from Cheery Lynn. The flourish I believe is a Marianne. The butterflies and the image were sponged with dye inks. Images MFP a HC.

No comments: