Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Mojo Sketch and my Basket



Here it is Monday again and time for another sketch. I love this sketch. I can see using it more. You've heard me talk about the basket I work out of. I was taking it to my Stamping groups get together at the end of the month but the lady wanting to see it will not be attending so I thought I would show all of you. It really exists. There are images colored and uncolored, 6x6 papers and lots of scraps of card stock and of course my backgrounds. Every once in a while I add something new. To make this card I looked through the images for something square and went from there. The image is from a swap and the paper I received in a PIF. I Used my square Nestabilities to cut it out and a layer of Choc. brown. Added a raffia bow and a Nestabilities circle for the Hi!. I am really pleased with it. Did I say I love this sketch!!


2 comments:

kren said...

How nifty to see my image on your finished card! I love what you did with it! kren

Vivi Casale said...

very beautiful your card Pat.
hugs
Vivi Casale