Monday, March 20, 2017

Make My Monday Challenge #42

For this weeks challenge I revisited a technique I learned a few years ago. It's called Rainbow Double. You need Glossy card stock and I used the Kaleidacolor Ink Pad Bouquet. First you stamp a few images with Versa Mark. Brayer your ink over the card stock. Wipe with a paper towel. Next rub an embossing buddy over the whole think. and stamp a few more images with either Versa Mark or white pigment ink. Emboss with white Embossing Powder. Now you can stop there or you can stamp a few more images with a matching ink which I did.

All you have to do is emboss with white EP.

2 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so stunning, teamie!

hugs and kisses from Germany silvi xoxo

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the sunset background. Emma (MMM DT)