Friday, March 17, 2017

I've been stamping more roses.

I stamped a bag full this afternoon. All colors. I'm really liking them now that I've figured them out. I will have to get another flower stamp set to try now. These were perfect for a couple of challenges. 

I followed the layout from Altenew Stamp Blog. And I used a couple of the colors.
The stamps used are from Altenew. 

http://altenewblog.com/2017/03/10/march-2017-layout-sketch-challenge/?mc_cid=dc5d0dedcc&mc_eid=f31916dfbf

I'm also using this card for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog.
Challenge 1711- Anything Goes.

And I'm joining the Curtain Call Challenge once again. I've used the colors as well as the patterned backgrounds from their Inspiration photo.

http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.com/2017/03/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge-fluff.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FkoWkw+%28Curtain+Call%29

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Birdie said...

What a beautiful stamp and love the soft colors you used on it. Can't wait to see more of what you do with your flowers. Thanks for joining in at the PIP challenge this week.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Pat. Those roses are so pretty. Nice colors. Thank you for playing along with us at CCIC.

Ashley Horton said...

Such a pretty card! Love how you placed the flowers following the sketch!!