Saturday, February 1, 2014

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 197

This week the Challenge is to use White Paint or Gesso. Gosh I've had a bottle of Gesso forever and have never used it so this was a great challenge for me. I used both white paint and Gesso. I also used white embossing paste for a mixed media background. I will be showing how to make this background sometime during February on Speedy TV, in my Basic Background Column. Give the challenge a try and enter your card. 


Stamps - MFP a HC - Happy Harmony

4 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful!!! I love your mix of techniques and the wonderful pop of color the humming bird provides! Great card!

Stampsnob. said...

Pat that background is lovely I'll be watching for your description ...............Lis

Winnie and Patty said...

Pat--this is beautiful. You colored your hummingbird to perfection! TFS

wannabcre8tive said...

Pat, your card is really a beauty. I love the background you have created.