Monday, August 29, 2011

A new day with new challenges

I had some exciting news this week and I will let you in on it real soon. All I can say right now is that DT is part of it. SO excited. So because of this I needed to join in at Splitcoaststampers instead of just being a lurker there and boy am I glad I did. I've made a gallery and already completed 2 challenges today. Why did I wait so long. I was always there why oh why didn't I participate.  I hope to be posting daily now as I try to participate in what I can. A new reason to create and I am looking forward to my new duties starting in October with the DT.
This card is for the Splitcoast TLC 340 challenge. This is a technique challenge and this technique is called Embossed Kissed.


The next card is for the Splitcoast CAS 133 challenge. This is Clean and Simple and you are to use Kraft card stock and Primary or bright colors.


The Flower on my last card I saw on another blog and tried to make it.  I am so intrigued by all these hand made flowers and usually can't figure them out but this one is so cute and so easy. It uses a leaf die from Spellbinders.  The background is sponged with Distressed Inks.


Stamps are all from Marks Finest Papers.

No comments: