Thursday, July 14, 2011

A couple of Summer challenges.

Nothing says summer like flowers.



This my card for the I Brake for Challenges Blog. The stamp can be found at I Brake for Stamps. I am also using this card for the challenge at Pals Paper Arts. I saw there challenge this morning and I can just see these pansies filling flower boxes on the cottage that is the inspiration this week. 



I colored the pansies with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. I have layered a couple and have added a few extra flowers and leaves to fill in white spaces and to hang over the edges of my frame.

4 comments:

Jane Bosi said...

Such a beautiful card! I love all the colors....sure feels like Summer Fun to me! Thanks for playing with the I Brake For Challenges Challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those flowers are gorgeous..and indeed, they are a big part of summer.

Melanie C said...

Beautiful flowers. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Nan G said...

I love pansies and these are beautifully colored! Webster's not too far from me (I think). Is that where the huge flea market is on Mondays? Maybe I'll get to go one of these days. :) Have a wonderful day. (froggy deisgns & outlawz gal)