Saturday, October 30, 2010

Santa's Sleigh

The color challenge at The Play Date Cafe this week was Black & White with a splash of Burgundy.




I looked through my stamps and settled on this one enabling me to continue the Christmas card making task I have in front of me.
I took the picture outside. See how pretty it is here today. The fig tree made a great prop.
  •  Here are the details:
  • Stamp - I Brake for Stamps
  • Card stock - White, Riding Hood Red and Black. Designer paper from Memory Box.
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black, red water color pencil and chalk
  • Accessories - half white pearls and black ribbon

4 comments:

Agnieszka M said...

Pat, your card is adorable!!! I lov it!!!

Hugs
Agnieszka

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely holiday card, wonderful masking. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful images and lovely design. Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

Zue said...

Very pretty card and looks expensive with all those pearls.
Sue xx