Wednesday, July 21, 2010

As promised here are a few of the cards I have been working on. All images were received in image swaps. The first one I really like but I'm partial to flowers. I colored it with Gamsol and pencils. Used a Martha Stewart Punch around a Page punch and some Dimensional Pearls in the center of the rose. Weaved some blue ribbon and added a rolled rose.



This little sheep is so cute. The background is just sponged with several distressed inks and then stamped. More rolled roses and Dimensional Pearls. Colored with Gamsol and pencil.



The last one I have had for some time. Kind of wish I owned her. She's perfect for being here in Florida and sending up north in Jan. or Feb. with the sentiment "Wish you were here". The background is a Salted piece. Spellbinder sea shells in the corner and Glossy Accents to the sun glasses finished it up. She is also colored with pencil and Gamsol.



I still have a few more on my desk to put together. I have been working on them during commercials and while I am making supper. January I will be going through a major change at work but the good news is I will be home before 1 every day. Lots more time to do what I enjoy. Right now we're waiting for the arrival of our next set of piglets. The nursery in the barn has been cleaned and readied for them and the husband is busy putting electric out there finally. I've wanted the electric for 5 years. Better late than never I guess. No more electric cords strung all over the yard.

1 comment:

Vivi Casale said...

aawwww, cards are so pretty!!
sheep and bear are so cute!!
love them all!
xxx
Viv