I sat down last evening with the piece of card stock I had embossed with the Spellbinders Sea Shell Impressibilities. I tried several images with it and nothing clicked for me so I looked for a sentiment. I really wanted a long one to run along side of the sea shells but just didn't have what I thought I needed. Turned the card around. Backed it with a background I found in my basket, added this Sentiment from I Brake for Stamps, some real sea shells and Wa La! Now to tackle the insides. It turned into another sample for this weeks Stamping B's Challenge.
This image from I Brake for Stamps has been on my desk. Put away. Back on my desk many times. Last night I was determined to use it and once I started coloring I couldn't stop until it was finished. I already know what I would do the next time so the sand and sky are smoother looking. I used Gamsol and pencils to color but will do some sponging also the next time. The background is sponged and then stamped with the leaf flourish. You can't see it but I also stamped the I Brake for Stamps crackle background in pink. Added a Spellbinders sea shell and sand dollar.