I have enjoyed my day off. I've continued to redo cards and I tried a few new techniques. One which I will take pictures and show you on Wednesday. I have a swap for July which calls for a paint chip. So went through my stash and found one card with a paint chip on it made way over a year ago. Here is how it looked.
Very plain so I moved my little lady up (Hero Arts), removed the green pearls, added black ones and a few more around the paint chip. Then I used a black glitter pen to add hilights to her hair. A white pen to add dots and hilights to the background paper. Embossed a dragon
(I Brake for Stamps) with gold on black glossy. Cut him out with a Spellbinder die and edged it in gold. Popped him up and then did some gold embossing on the inside(also from I Brake for Stamps).
I also watched a video from a ladies site I read from England. She had the little flower today that has been everywhere lately made with several layers of the SU scalloped punch. Hers had a little twist from the others and I really like it and think this is the best one. I've made 3 and will be adding them to a card soon. They look like real carnations. I did 2 variations. I will have to show you at one of our get togethers how to make them.