Husband had to work so I had the whole day with Tim once again. Made a few more projects and finished a few from yesterday. I think I'm really getting into this distressing thing. Here's my Distressed chicken card. The background is a webbing technique you emboss. You have to work fast and pour on the embossing powder as soon as you spray the webbing. Then heat it. You'll get just bits and pieces of embossing because the webbing dries quickly. So it won't be an all over effect.
The next card is a mistake. A technique that didn't work but I'm the only one who knows that. It's done with Perfect Pearls dry and I also made a spray with the Pearls and sprayed it. I just stamped the image again in Black and saved this from being thrown away. It's really different from my normal but I'm trying to expand.
Here's another one using a mask. Too COOL! I really like this. Such an easy way to make a great background.
One more Perfect Pearls technique on the blue piece and the background is Glimmer Mists and some home made sprays made with the Pearls. It really shimmers.
My last card uses Rangers Crackle Paint and the background is a Cuttlebugged wax paper resist. That's a white oval behind the butterfly. I am loving that new distressing handle and sponges from Inksentials. So much so I ordered a few more handles and some more sponges. No more splotches. It's wonderful.
Well this has been a creative week end. I'm not off again until next Saturday so I probably won't get much done this week but clean up my desk. New backgrounds drying everywhere. Thanks Tim. It's been tremendous!