I'm sure this is getting old. I have to put out some other paper before I play again. I need to make something that isn't pink. Todays cards use 2 of my new Spellbinder dies. These first 2 use the new Nestibilities Dahlia. For the first one I cut everyother one from either the Kiwi paper or the Raspberry Tart paper then layered then to create a flower. The leaf is a Shapeabilities. The second card uses the Dahlia dies laying inside of each other to cut. What you get are these little flower frames. Layered them on top of 2 pieces cut from the Nestie Label 1 getting this great medallion.
The next 2 cards use the Rose Edgebilities die. For the first card I folded the white card stock in half forming my card. Opened it up and laid the die on top with the edge of the die even with the crease. Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug to cut and then emboss. Next I used finger daubers to stencil the roses and leaves while they were still in the die. The 2 smaller ones are seperate from the larger bunch of roses. When you see the die it looks like they are all one piece. I stamped the Happy Mothers Day in the opening that is formed. The last card I first stamped the pink card stock with versa mark using a background stamp. Then embossed with white. I cut and embossed the roses on white and stenciled as before. Cut the larger bunch down to fit the side of the card and attached each small rose to the other corners. Then I punched the tiny butterflies out of a pink technique paper.
I really like the Roses. Now I promise there will be no more pink. Or at least I'll try. I'm really hooked on this paper. Hope to get to play with a few more new things tomorrow.