Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I had a play day!!

All you FL. girls bragging about your weekly play dates with out me well guess what I had a play day. :O) Sunday my husband had too work so I had the day to myself. I got to work on my Easter cards. Gathered up my new SU papers and made lots of cards. Not one is the same as any other. I colored my cute little chickies from Stampendous with Copic markers. This one uses a Martha Stewart edge punch and my circle Nestabilities. Purely Pomegranate and Pink Pirouette card stock along with a piece from the Raspberry Tart set.


Here's another with thw same chickies but I've mixed and matched the Raspberry Tart papers along with Kiwi Kiss and Purely Pomegranate. I also added some light green pearls.



This next image I do not know where it is from. I stamped a couple at the Stamping Studio. Embossed in gold and colored in with Copics. I love it and would like to find it or something similar. It is a very pretty stained glass looking piece. Used some of Basic Grey's Urban Prarie paper and some pink pearls. SU Soft Sky and Blue Bayou card stock matched the paper perfectly and the image that I had colored in some time ago. .



This last card was colored with Prisma pencils and Gamsol. The image is from Dots. Again I used the Blue Sky and Blue Bayou card stock. See the stamp on the background. Found it at Micheals last Saturday for a $1.00 along with matching soaps, journals and this great ribbon. I wish I had bought more of the ribbon. I hope they still have it in 3 weeks when I get back there. The stamp is perfect for us. It says Down on the Farm and I stamped it with VersaMark. The 2 little butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and I used a piece of one of my technique stash papers to punch them out.



So see ladies I can have play dates too!! Of course they are probably more fun with friends arounds but I do have the cows, chickens, goats and dogs to keep me company. And they don't pick on me. I'll be adding pig to that list as we will be getting one in April when we get back from Ohio. Will be visiting my boys for a few days. Then I will be working full time getting my daughters Graduation announcements and Thank you's finished. It's hard to believe my baby isn't a baby anymore.

No comments: