Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's World Card Making Day!!

Did you make a card today. I've had a great day. Tried some new techniques. Made some cards. But my fun is over. Hubby will be home in 30 minutes and we are going out to eat. But that is fun too now isn't it. He's feeling like a Calzone and we have the best place around to get one. And I like the Stromboli and sneeking bits of his. So before he gets here these are the cards I completed today. My order from I Brake for Stamps arrived this morning also and I put them right to use. First card has a chalked sky. The second card uses a TJ Technique called Snake Skin and I put the Cactus on acetate. Excuse the glare. I took a picture without one but the colors are more vibrant on the card with the glare. The third card uses Snake Skin also but I tried to distress it a little and hated it. Brought out the webbing and Wallaa I'm liking it. The fourth card is another TJ Technique called Polished wrinkles. The last 2 cards are the Dahlia Fold flower. I hope if you got a chance to enjoy yourself today that you did. I have a few more techniques that I tried but did not make use of them yet so maybe tomorrow I will show you a few more.






3 comments:

Shirley said...

They are all so beautiful, Pat. Ireally like the 2 flower fold cards. I thought the glare from the card with acetate was actually part of the technique you used. Ha! A great artist like you could actually do that I am thinking.

Pat said...

Thanks Shirley. LOL

Miss Paola said...

Hi there! I "found" this lovely blog... and Im just writing these lines to tell you that the cards are really fantastic...

Thank you for sharing them with us...

Love,

Paola

(from Argentina) =)