Thursday, July 24, 2008

Techno Stamper Sketch # 27

I have been working on this sketch for 3 days. Remember I limit myself to what I have in a basket. I just couldn't find the right image to divide. Couldn't match any rectangle colors with a background and the image. Finally I think I have found the right combination. And antiquing the squares really helped it out. It was just a little to plain for me so I added the metal leaf. The sentiment is from I Brake for Stamps and the Tree is from SU. You can play along with the Techno Stampers Sketch Challenges by visiting
Mary Jo at http://technostamper.blogspot.com/.



2 comments:

I Brake For Stamps said...

Wow! Absolutely Stunning!

MJ said...

This is just beautiful! I am so sorry it took me so long to get to it. I love the background and the coloring is super. Thanks so much for playing along.