Monday, July 10, 2017

Make My Monday Challenge # 50

It's vacation time. I've been to So. Carolina, No. Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Ohio and Virginia this summer so far. We've had a great time. You doing any traveling?? This is the perfect theme for this weeks challenge. Go on over and add your card.
Loving the pineapple. It is a 3 layer stamp. First time using it. The small flower is stamped with Versa Mark.


Here is my husband and myself. My youngest daughter and her boyfriend up front and my youngest son in Appomattox, Va. The house in the background is where the truce between the North and the South was signed. We did a lot of History things.


In Ohio my oldest Grand daughter got married. Here she is with new husband and my 3 Great Grand daughters. 


5 comments:

Basslady said...

a perfect summer card, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
Silvi xoxo

Stampsnob. said...

You have made a vacation life for yourself since retiring I am happy for yiu ..............Lis

Sandra H said...

Yours so right your card is perfect hope your enjoying your holiday l love the wedding photo and the family photo too take care x

Sue - said...

Lovely card and photos!

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Wonderful photos of your families special day. Emma