Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #71


Decembers Challenge is to make anything but a Christmas Card. Of course as always the theme is Christmas. I decided to make a candle. This is very easy to do. Stamp your image on white tissue paper and color in with markers on the back side. Hold onto the candle and using your heat tool very carefully melt the design into your candle. Go on over to Sparkles Christmas Challenge and add your project.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Pat your candle is gorgeous l love the image on it x

Debbie said...

Wow Pat this is amazing. I love it. Someone will be very lucky to receive this. Hugs xxx

Sybrina K said...

Pat, I love this candle! What a great gift idea! We made one of these in a Stampin' Up! technique class once... and I had totally forgotten about it. Of course, my candle wasn't stamped/colored nearly as nicely as yours. LOL