Friday, July 29, 2016

Back from vacation

Well I had fun!!! But now back to normal until the next time I can get away. We had a great time. 
We visited Daniel Boone cave park in Lexington, NC. This is a cave he was to have stayed. 


We visited the grave of Daniels parents.

We saw the worlds largest Duncan Phyfe Chair.

Saw the worlds Largest Chest of Drawers. I can't reach my socks.

We cooked a turkey over a campfire. It turned out really good. 
That's my grandson Anakin.

 I watched my children play Pokemon Go. If you haven't seen this game you really will be amazed at where all these creatures are. I have to admit it was fun looking for them.
 my sons

my daughter and her boyfriend

We also met up with Santa. Christmas in July celebration. 




Here's the whole gang. 

I'm missing a daughter and her husband, 2 Grand daughters and 3 Great Grand daughters. Her family was not able to meet up with us this time.

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Looks like a great time Wonderful photos Pat what do you think the material is for the socks? Are they wood carved or molded with some other material Lis

Lenoria said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful family time! Hope you got rested up and refreshed.