Saturday, November 1, 2014

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 236


The Marks Finest Papers a HC blog has changed names and addresses. We also have a new store. We are now MFP Stamp Shop. Be sure to check us out. 

Something different this week. We're making Card Candy. Little bits and pieces that can be used on a card. I have 8 different pieces here including the Snowflake Border. These will be used later as I finish up my Christmas cards. 

Stamps - MFPaHC -Snowflakes, Christmas Selections, Please Snow

4 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Lots of pretty card candy and the snowflakes are awesome!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Snowflakes Pat so shiny and lovely Snowflake Border too to bad I dont have border like this this is adorable for create next holiday or christmas card...very creative and thanks for the nice challenge I was enjoying and my braing thinking thinking what should I make to be my CANDY for my next card..thanks for your lovely words Pat..hugs...Monika

Stampsnob. said...

Those are going to be so pretty on cards ...Lis

Janis said...

Dazzling!!! Love all the goodies you made. The sparkle is so pretty!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com