Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge 80

This week Lis shows us how to color acrylic beads to get the perfect color we might need on a project. Give it a try. Go on over and add your card for a chance to win a great stamp set.  Click on Challenges and then on Tutorial Time. I had planned on adding ornaments to my card but this paper I chose to use just wouldn't let me cover it up. I tried with lots of images but nothing worked sooo here it is decorated with my colored acrylic beads and Pink Pearl Pen.


Stamps - MFP a HC - Christmas Cardinals. 

3 comments:

Stampsnob said...

A it turned out lovely Pat.................Lis

Lagene said...

Really PRETTY! This is a great technique for our clear beads!

Jane said...

Love your card Pat. This was fun using up the clear beads. I haven't used them in so long. Very Pretty!!!