Saturday, October 13, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends 129

Today the challenge is a little different. We have a photo to give us inspiration to make our cards.

Here is the photo:
 It is actually part of a photo that I took at the Salvidor Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, FL. In the courtyard was this huge very intersting artistic design made with tiles. 


I was looking through some Technique Junkie Techniques and saw this tiled technique. Thought it would be perfect. I used the same colors in the photo and a flourish bling. Hope you get inspired and play along. There is a great stamp set up for grabs.

Stamps - MFP a HC - Buried Treasure

10 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Pat, great card inspired by your photo. You captured the colors perfectly.

stampingbowd said...

I love your interpretation of the photo! Gorgeous background and I love your tiled technique!

Donna Ellis said...

the background looks really pretty with those two colors. A great representation of the tile floors, Pat. I like the collage of pirate bounties.

Winnie and Patty said...

Pat--this is a great take on the inspiration photo!!! Great card! TFS

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
I really like your tile technique - looks awesome - as do the colors used. I love the bling from the ship to the treasure chest - adorable card.

Kate said...

LOVE that added touch of bling! Great take on the challenge.

wannabcre8tive said...

Perfect case of the inspiration picture. I love the gems on the pirate's map. Great idea doing that and your card is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Love how you were inspired by the photo!

Lena95469 said...

I love this you did an amazing job.

Carol L said...

Your treasure map card is such a fun take on the challenge! Love the bling!