Saturday, September 15, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 125

This week the challenge is Use your favorite technique. I love background techniques. My favorite thing to use is Webbing from Krylon on inked backgrounds. You can sponge, spray, smoosh, dab or however you want to apply your ink. Sometimes that is good enough and sometimes it needs something more. Thats where Webbing comes in. I just love it. So todays card is a metallics dabbed with sponge background that I sprayed with black Webbing. Go on over and show us your favorite technique to try and win a stamp set.


Stamps - MFP a HC- Buffalo Springs, Silhouette mini Selections
Misc. - Metallic inks, Black Webbing by Krylon.

6 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Pat, I love the BG!!! Gorgeous colors and marble look. I also like the small image beneath your buffalo!! Stunning card!!

Winnie and Patty said...

Pat--what a wonderful masculine card!!! I love your background! TFS

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful BG...will have to check webbing out. Never heard of this. Love the masculine look of your card.

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Your card is beautiful and the BG is amazing. Can I ask a dumb question - what is black webbing and where does one purchase same? Thanks. Kathy Bradley

Carol L said...

I never heard of this technique, but it looks awesome! Nice card!

Lena95469 said...

wow this is awesome. It reminds me of granite counter tops. I love it.