Monday, June 18, 2012

What's yellow summery and has a sentiment?

3 Challenge cards that's what. Unable to do the weeding I had planned for today because of back issues i decided to work on some challenges. Not really upset about it but I did want to free my flowers from the weeds choking them. Maybe this weekend. My first card is for the Pause Dream Enjoy challenge is to make a Yellow card. I have been working on my July Technique Tutorial for the SSSD ladies and had a cool yellow background screaming to use it.


 The stamp set used is called Daffodil greeting. I used Gold Smooch Spritz on the background. The next card is for the Paper Playtime challenge, anything goes but use a sentiment. The stamps are part of the  Silly Shells set being introduced this week. There is a little flamingo charm hanging down under the sentiment. I'm also going to add this to the Summer Challenge at Speedy TV.

15 comments:

Janine said...

Nice cards - the sunny yellow one is summery too!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE these! The second one with the punny sentiment is just fabulous, well both are! LOVE the amazing colors!!! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Both are great- loving the gorgeous yellow flower with the great background. I also like punny sentiment on your 2nd card.

Sharon said...

These are just great!!! Love the colors! And that darling flamingo charm! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

trisha too said...

Fun cards, Pat!!

:)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Both of these are awesome!!!

stampingbowd said...

Very pretty cards!!! The Mollusk card is too cute!

Golda said...

Both are great cards. I love the yellow one! Fun sentiment on the shell card.

Ravengirl said...

Love the cards! Yellow is such a happy color!

Christine said...

Love the textured effect of the yellow background. I have to try that. Is it similar to a melted crayon effect?

mum of two said...

I love your card. That smooch spritz created a gorgeous background paper. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges and Paper Playtime this week, I hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Benzi said...

Pat, your cards are super. I love that background on the daffodil card and the shell card is great.
Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful cards Pat. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week.

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card, Pat. Thanks for sharing with us at FOSTV.

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Beautiful cards. Your yellow card is super. I love daffodils and butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us @ PDE Challenges.
Blessings,
Belinda
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com