Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Christmas Wreath

I have been looking and looking and looking for this embossing folder for months. On line and in stores. No one has it. Yesterday I had gone into town and decided I had gone that far I might as well go to Micheals. They had 1. Just 1. But now it's finally mine. I have all these vines and flowers laying on my desk I intend to use on it but for today I am using it to hang a Christmas Wreath of Poinsettias on from MFP a HC. I sponged it with Linen and then Grey. The wreath is stamped in brown and cut out. I stamped it twice and cut out a few extra flowers to pop up. Liquid pearls for the centers. The challenge at Crafty Hazel Nuts is to use layers.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

How good to find the embossing folder you wanted at last. Your card is beautiful - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 69 - hope to see you again soon. x

Catie Cuddles said...

I love that embossing folder, I've seen a few cards done with it and it looks great. Love the way you did it.

kReN said...

I've been looking for this folder as well. Must be in great demand because it is SO hard to find!