Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MFPs- A Heinrich Company Nov Blog Hop ** Day 3

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I'm sure your still full from all those pumpkin pies and turkeys. I know I am. This is the last day of our Hop this month. Todays set is called What a Fox. Isn't he a cutie?   I never know how a card is going to turn out when I start. Not always happy with the results. I started out with Copics but just thought they were too bold for this little guy. So I used my pencils and I am so much happier with these results. I colored the bigger fox and cut him out. Thought he needed a buddie so stamped and cut out the smaller fox. I've had this Designer paper on my desk for a week. Finally put it to use but felt it needed something extra so I tried wrapping ribbon around it at an angle in 2 shades. Then made a bow with both ribbons.

3 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Pat
Very cute and gentle card.Great use of stamps. It has been another great visit.
Michaela xx

Vicky Gould said...

Perfect paper for this sly fox! What a pretty card!

Designing with Debbie said...

Pat love this CAS card. Your DP is perfect.