Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Years Resolution

The challenge at Paper Craft Star this week is to make something depicting your New Years Resolution so I have combined it with the Pals Paper Arts. Their challenge is to use these colors. 


 I don't have those particular colors but I got close.


Now onto my New Years Resolution. I've got a new job at the old job to start out the year working 4 days a week instead of 5. More hours. More pay. More time to myself. So I am going to devote time to card challenges and swaps and try to do a challenge a day or at least 5 a week. We'll see how I do. This covers 2. Stamps are from I Brake for Stamps.

5 comments:

Blogs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

More time for cards , sounds wonderful Your cards are always beautiful
Thank you so much for sharing all yyour knowledge with me .......Lis

Kristina said...

Very pretty card, and you can't ask for more than an extra day for crafting!! Enjoy your new schedule :)
Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Melanie said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with Pals Paper Arts!

None None said...

Very nice card - glad you get an extra day for crafting w/the new job.