Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm still here


Well it's been awhile since I have written anything. It's just been a few rough weeks here. Computer died and was without it for over a week. Worked at cleaning my mom and dads house for them before they got here. They were pleased and it's nice to have some family here for a little while. Took us a few tries to get the house in our names but that is done. Robin is looking forward to Turkey dinner. We don't cook a lot beause it is just the 3 of us. My classes have been off and then back on again. So have those all ready to go now. My Christmas card orders are finished and delivered. This card is one of them. The snowman stamp is from Close to My Heart. Got snow? is from Sparkle and Sprinkle. Cuttlebug piece real easy. Just rubbed a little white chalk ink from the pad across it. Today when I got home from work found my goats had been mauled by the neighbors dogs. So this was like the last straw. Called the Sheriff. Husband came home and the vet is just arriving now. We're probably going to have to put one down. Have some pictures to take to give to the sheriff tomorrow. Not sure what happened at the neighbors but another car was called. Hope they took all the dogs. We've had enough. So I'm off to the barn to see what is happening but I wanted you to know I hadn't fallen off the earth. Hope to get a few cards and tutorials up next week. Until then, enjoy.

No comments: