Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh Hoppy Day !! It's Fall


Aren't these guys cute?? They are from Cornish Heritage Farms. I bought the stamp at Scrap and Stamp Art Studio in Lecanto, FL. at my Stamping in Florida group get together last month. Couldn't resist. I stamped the boys in Meadow Moss and then used Chalk to color it in. They are having so much fun singing. Just like the frogs here every night. The shiney background is a technique called Glimmering Waves. I used Moon Glow Royal Emerald Fire to spray after embossing. We used to do some fun things during the Fall up in Ohio. We miss doing them. Hayrides, pumpkin hunting, picking apples, camping at the KOA in Southern OH and all their great activities they had in Oct. Going to the parks for hiking and programs. This has always been a fun time of the year for my family. Not quite the same here but you trade things for other things. We've had bananas growing in the yard every year and this year my tangerine trees have tangerines on them. Of course there is no heating bill and I haven't put on a winter coat since I moved to Florida. 2 big plusses. We find other activities to amuse us. Like shelling on the beach. Never tire of that. Do any of you have any Fall activities you like. Tell me about them.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow! Pat, your card brings back memories of the Fest in Kissimmee, whre I met you. What a super and cute cute card! Love your art.