Sunday, November 14, 2010

One more Birthday card

I started this card a few weeks ago for a sketch challenge and just gave up and went a different direction. The panel however works for this challenge at Case Study. Here is the card we were to case.

Here is my card. I used similar colors and the large bling. The speckles are glitter. They are not showing up well. The background was in my stash.


Here's the details:
  • Stamps-Crafters Companion
  • Paper- White & Riding Hood Red
  • Ink- Archival Jet Black- several shades of Distressed Ink in reds and purples
  • Accessories- White Inksentials pen,chalk, Stardust Stickles

8 comments:

Debi said...

I love that pink colour and the ribbon x

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the new background design on your blog. Really beautiful.

Heather P. said...

This is soooo pretty! The colors are simply lovely!

Sue Kohler said...

Lovely Pat, the sponging on the embossed background gives a fabulous effect, and a touch of glitter- perfect! Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful sponging and I love that soft, delicate bow! Wonderful shade of pink and the perfect birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Great card, Pat. The sponging is great, and so is the highlighting in white. Thanks for playing with us :)

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow Pat! I love what you did with that embossed flower! Great job! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! :)

Chris said...

Beatuiful...that looks like the bandanda technique on the background, one of my favorite! I really enjoyed being the sponsor this week for CASE study - thanks for playing along!